Introduction

Welcome to the blog of Fotos by Flint. My name is Flint Rogers. I am the owner and photographer, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention the others that put so much into the business. First is my wife and co-owner, Jan Rogers. She not only helps me run my business but also runs the family and the house. As the first assistant I had, I have to give her a lot of credit for the vision and drive of our company. Secondly is Kacey Shaker. She is currently the assistant for most of our shoots and she does a phenomenal job! She also does most of the editing and work in the office. Between the three of us we will be writing this blog. We specialize in wedding photography, children and family portraits. This is a place where we will share both our professional and personal photographs and thoughts. We are so lucky to do what we do and we love working with our great clients. We seem to come away with many great stories so we will pass some of them along here! Please comment away because we LOVE feedback. Also, if you want more information on our packages and pricing head on over to our website. We are available for wedding & portrait sessions in the Phoenix area and worldwide.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Julie & Herrold

Julie was so excited for her wedding day. They had so much fun with their family and friends. It was a great day.
















5 comments:

  1. Flint - Are these really MY pictures? I am at a loss for words... Herrold is so excited, and were both in awwwwww... these are amazing! I managed to not cry at my wedding, but when I clicked on this link.. the flood gates opened.

    Thank you Flint... for being so amazing at what you do.

    Lots of Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This assortment of photos looks fantastic! I was not there but he truly captured the feeling of the day! Cousin Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Julie!!!! I love them all, especially the one of the two of you on the steps. You are such a beautiful bride. Brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations to you both! Much love and happiness.

    Kelly, Chris, Giavanna and Mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome photographer you had Juls. This pictures are great! I especially loved the one of you and Harrold on the stairs as well as the two black and whites. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just magnficent! These pictures could be in a bridal magazine. Julie made such a beautiful bride, and Herrold was the perfect groom!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete